Depression is a very common psychological condition in our society, affecting both males and females regardless of ethnic group, age, or walk of life. It is estimated that over 20 million Americans have struggled with depression at one time or another in their lives.
But you can change...our professional staff has the expertise to help you deal with these issues and bring well-being and meaning to your life.
Joy Miller & Associates’ Healthy Tips
- Learn healthy ways to deal with your feelings of anger, hurt, and loss
- Begin to care for your body through healthy eating, exercise and getting plenty of sleep
- Explore establishing a support system in your life
- Talk to a licensed professional counselor who can discuss options for treatment and the options of including the use of medications if necessary.
Research indicates that 85% of those depressed find an increase in well-being and a lessening of depressive symptoms after working with a therapist for just 6-8 sessions.
- You CAN bring happiness and serenity to your life!
If you would like our staff to assist you, please contact us at your convenience at 309.693.8200