It is estimated that about 10 million Americans are alcoholic and another 10 million are problem drinkers. Many people mistakenly think of the alcoholic as the “skid row bum” and rationalize that someone can’t be an alcoholic if they continue to hold a responsible job, have a family, or are respected members of the community. In fact, the ranks of alcoholics include men, women, teenagers, and older people, wealthy, poor, employed and unemployed.
But you CAN change… our professional staff has the expertise to help you deal with these issues and bring well-being and meaning to your life.
Joy Miller & Associates’ Healthy Tips:
- Realize you have a concern if there is a loss of interest in your job, family, or friends in favor of your addiction
- Be aware of repeated attempts to stop drinking… these are signs of addiction
- Learn the steps to maintain healthy sobriety without relapses
- Gain insight into reestablishing a healthy relationship with those you have harmed during your addiction
- Learn healthy ways to deal with difficult issues in your life without the use of substances and addictive behaviors.
- You CAN create a healthy addiction-free lifestyle!
If you would like our staff to assist you, please contact us at your convenience at 309.693.8200